Now you can easily manage your Pacific Transportation Federal Credit Union accounts from the comfort of your home, or anywhere you have internet access. With our free Online Banking program takes the best of Pacific Transportation Federal Credit Union and delivered it to your desktop.
Online Banking is simply the easiest and quickest way to handle your finances. Here’s a sample of what you can do:
General Account Access
- Obtain current balances on savings and loans
- View a list of all open savings or loans
- View current credit card balances
- View specific savings or loan history
- View IRA contributions
- View dividend information
- View interest information
- View current balances on all checking accounts
- Inquire by check number
- View list of recently cleared checks
- View images of cleared checks
- Reorder checks
Loans & Credit Card Access
- Check current loan and credit card balances
- Transfer to make loan payments
- Transfer to make loan advances
- View all open loans
- View recent loan payments
- Receive a loan payoff amount
- Apply for a loan or credit card
Important Bill Pay Feature
Sen money quickly and securely with the “Pay a Person” feature to bill pay.
Did You Know?
With “Pay a Person” from Pacific Transportation Federal Credit Union, you can use your smartphone, tablet or computer to send money to anyone. It’s fast, easy and secure. All you need is the person’s email address or cell phone number.
Here’s How to Get Started:
• Log in to your account
• Select the “Bill Pay” link
• Select the “Pay a Person” tab
• Choose to send money by email or text message
Try It Now:
You can start using “Pay a Person” today.
Log in to your account and select the “Bill Pay” link.
VIEW A DEMO
Watch this quick video and see how easy it is to send money to anyone.