The credit union offers a variety of services online so you can access and transact on your account from the comfort of your home. You can pay bills, check account transactions, view statements, transfer within your account or to another Pacific Transportation Credit Union account, view paid checks with check imaging, set up mobile banking, and more.
Online Bill Pay is the quick, easy and on time way to pay your bills. With the click of a mouse, Online Bill Pay members can pay everyone electronically from the mortgage company to the paperboy. If bills are recurring, Online Bill Pay can be programmed for automatic payment as well. The best part of the Online Bill Pay service? It’s FREE!
- Easy to use — Just a few clicks and you’re done
- Saves money — Up to $50 a year on postage and checks
- Saves time — No more trips to the post office. Set up automatic recurring payments and save even more time
- It’s secure — paying your bills online is safer than sending payments and personal information in the mail
- Transfer funds to anyone at a different financial institution
Getting setup with Online Bill Pay is quick and easy!
- GO TO the payments dashboard and select “Set up eBill”
- ENTER your login credentials for the payee’s website
- SELECT the “View eBill” link once your eBill is available in the payments dashboard
- CHOOSE “download” to get a full, detailed PDF of your bill
With Bill Pay, you can manage your bills from one place. You can also keep track of changes to your cell phone, credit card, cable, mortgage or utility bills (details vary by payee).
IMPORTANT BILL PAY FEATURE
Send money quickly and securely with the “Pay a Person” feature in bill pay.
DID YOU KNOW? With “Pay a Person” from Pacific Transportation Credit Union, you can use your smartphone, tablet or computer to send money to anyone. It’s fast, easy and secure. All you need is the person’s email address or cell phone number.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Log in to your account
- Select the “Bill Pay” link
- Select the “Pay a Person” tab
- Choose to send money by email or text message
TRY IT NOW: You can start using “Pay a Person” today.
Log in to your account and select the “Bill Pay” link.