ATM/MC Debit Cards
Cardholder Travel Information
Debit and credit card fraud continues to increase at an alarming pace. Pacific Transportation Federal Credit Union takes extensive measures to minimize and prevent fraud. In addition, there are precautionary measures that cardholders should take as well.
Important Travel Tips:
- Notify the Credit Union of extensive domestic and/or international travel
- Inquire about potential international fraud blocks before traveling abroad
- Test your card to confirm that you have the valid PIN
- Verify that your card will not expire while traveling
- Carry alternative payment methods (i.e. additional debit/credit cards)
- Do not pack all payment methods together (i.e. one in a suitcase, another in a purse or wallet)
- Photocopy all cards front and back and keep copies on hand
- Remain observant for pickpockets
Please contact us at 424.233.3091 during normal business hours if you need further assistance.