IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR MASTERCARD DEBIT CARD:
****The Credit Union has temporarily blocked the State of Texas due to a high volume of fraudulent activity****
****If you have a monthly automatic payment originating from the State of Texas with your debit card, please contact the Credit Union to set up a different payment option****
Cardholder Travel Information
Debit and credit card fraud continues to increase at an alarming pace. PacTrans takes extensive measures to minimize and prevent fraud. However, there are precautionary measures that cardholders should take as well.
Important Travel Tips:
- Notify the Credit Union of extensive domestic and/or international travels
- Inquire about potential international fraud blocks before traveling abroad*
- Test your card to confirm that you have the valid PIN
- Verify that your card will not expire while traveling
- Carry alternative payment methods (i.e. additional debit/credit cards)
- Do not pack all payment methods together (i.e. one in a suitcase, another in a purse or wallet)
- Remain observant for pick pockets
- Photocopy all cards front and back and keep copies on hand
Please contact us at 424-233-3091 during normal business hours if you need further assistance.